• Home
  • Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maid of the Mist

Is Maid of the Mist a seasonal activity to enjoy at Niagara falls? I am keen to read because have a plan to go for new york to watkins glen bus tour and will love to enjoy this adventure ride there. Hope you like to share with me frankly can I enjoy this its ride in winter I mean in December?

Comments

• Yeah, buddy, you can enjoy the Maid of the Mist board ride in a summer season. In winter this ride will be closed due to extremely cold weather. You can enjoy in winter the jet board ride as I also have great fun with ride while the nyc tour packages for sure.

• According to my experience, you guys can enjoy Maid of the Mist in summer only. his activity is closed from 1st November and will remain closed until 1st April. So now you guys can't enjoy this.

• Yes, Embry. The Maid of the Mist Boat ride is the sessional activity which tourists can enjoy around the Niagara Falls. This boat ride remains Open from the 1st April to 31 October. In the winter season, it remains closed.