• Home
  • Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Trip to Istanbul

During my First Trip to Istanbul, I had explored many of its major points which are mine favorite too. So, guys if you have a plan to be there then note these names.
    Dolmabahçe Palace
    Spice Bazaar
    Grand Bazaar
    Blue Mosque
    Basilica Cistern
    I am sure you will have a great time there.

In next few days, will love to go for niagara fall tours from new york.

Comments

• Wow it is truly amazing to see that you have visited all these places while your trip to Istanbul. These are the best attractions of this city and are famous for tourists as well. I can assume that you had a great time while this tour. Now I will also plan the tour of this city soon and will visit these attractions.

• Embry! It's just really great thing that you have shared here really great kin of attractions names of the Istanbul here. I just so sure that this going to be really great and so much marvelous to try out the best places like that surely at turkey for sure.

• Embry, lie other members will like to say that you have a really best plan dude. I am so sure will have a fantastic time at Istanbul, it will explore all these [laces. Wish you good luck from my side and wanna know your experience. So must share with us.

• Embry, I am going to say that you have shared really a useful and notable stuff about the Istanbul here. It is looking really a good place for tourists and I am thinking to be there after finishing my colors of christmas tour to enjoy these options and have fun.