• Home
  • Paris - France

Paris a calling destination of France where I would love to go for fun to see much around me. If you have any suggestion for me that I should not miss there then can share here frankly. I am looking to read here and love to see your replies. Must share with me your travel stories as well.

New York to Acadia bus tour will be my next move.

Comments

• Embry, I am going to do agree with you here that Paris is really a charming and lovely city for the travellers. It is filled with many attractions which are best to explore and have fun memories. I have visited this city before my niagara falls day trip from new york and had a great time there. Eiffel Tower is my most favourite there.

• Paris is just really great city and so much best to explore out. I am sure that this gonna be really great and something too much nice to explore that in winter for sure. you can enjoy their lots of things like

See the Notre Dame Christmas tree
      Shop a Paris Christmas market
      Ice Skate at Hotel de Ville
      Take tea
      Tuck into comfort food
      These are something really best to enjoy in winter.

• It's good to read both of these posts about Paris. I have noted all these names in my cart and will love to experience a great travel time there by exploring all these places. I hope to enjoy Ice Skate at Hotel de Ville will be a great adventure for me to have fun in winter season there.