• Home
  • Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

River Thames

edited November 2017 in Travel and Vacation

River Thames is one of calling destination for fun seekers. Its known for its exciting views as well as Gaint ferry wheel named "London Eye" I have a plan this winters to explore London once again. So, what you say guys should add this river name to my cart to explore or not regarding weather?

Whale Watching bus tour of acadia national park will be a great source of fun for me.

Comments

• Embry, I am going to do agree with you that River Thames is one of the wonderful and must-see destinations in the England. It is a perfect place to enjoy the dazzling sort of things. London Eye is located on its bank to have a cruise and make good memories. I was there before my newyork to niagara and had such a lovely time.

• Well, its great you have personal experience to be around it. I also would love to go there for fun and collect some remarkable memories. Hopefully will be a great choice for me. Anyway, have you ever been there in winters?

• Embry, Hopefully, It will be really a good time for you to visit the River Thames and have a fun time. Well, Yes, I have visited this place in winters as well. It looks really nice in the days of snowfall. Snowballing is my favorite activity to enjoy there.

• edited November 2017

Sheena , To make snowballs and through over others is really a fun way to try out and I will love to have fun in this way there. Anyway, where to say there according to you? I would love to see your suggestion in this regard too.

• edited November 2017

Yeah, I also would love to read your suggestions regarding where to stay nearby River Thames. Hope you love to share few names here with us. Looking to see your reply here and love to add that name to my hit list.