• Home
  • Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Travelling in Canada

Yoho National Park Of Canada
    Emerald Lake
    Peyto Lake
    Granville Island
    Whistler Blackcomb
    Athabasca Glacier
    These places will be best for me to explore in Canada. I will surely enjoy a lot while being there. Tell me your interesting views about all these places?

I will arrange the vacations for seniors to niagara falls.

Comments

• Traveling in Canada must be a good and most fabulous way of fun for sure. I am going to enjoy the way and would have such a good and most fabulous way of fu for sure. We will be definitely having such a good and most appealing time.

• edited August 16

James ! THat's so nice to know that you also have a plan to take a tour of these sights. Go ahead and have a lovely experience while being there. I wish you good luck for your journey and will say you also collect incredible memories by this journey like me.

• Briella! I like your bucket list for the Canada trip but you forget to add the main attraction of Canada in your post. That attraction name is Niagara Falls. I suggest you also add this place name to your cart and enjoy the beauty of Niagara Falls from the Canadian side also.

• Traveling in Canada by choosing all the sights that you have shared above gonna be a good enough option for enjoying the time. I really love that all sights and so sure that You can also get much fun with the Niagra Falls from the Canadian side because I love most to visit this side due to its unlimited fun options.