• Home
  • Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 Days in Paris

edited July 17 in Travel and Vacation

Spending 3 Days in Paris was a wonderful experience for me. Was there last year and must say going to Eiffel Tower and stop at Eiffel Tower's different floors and take expensive views of the city. Another exciting way of sightseeing was the Seine River Cruise after that I lead toward Notre Dame. One the second day joined Hop on Hop off Bus to explore many of interesting attractions inside the city. The name of Musee d’Orsay, The Louvre and Arc de Triomphe were also included. Must say overall spending 3 days in Paris was fabulous. Must say a worth going city for all ages. So, must consider its name.

You can book cheap weekend getaways from los angeles for an ultimate travel time.

Comments

• Quon, That is superb the way you have been described your tour. I am so sure that this will be really having such a good and most reliable time this way for me to be there again and again. I am gonna have such a good and most charming way of fun for sure. So keep it more up and this will be really a nice and good way of fun.

• Well, Its really great views to read from your side. James, have you ever been to Paris? If yes, then must tell me what you liked about this city? I am here to read and waiting for your reply. Hope to read an interesting reply from your side.

• 3 Days in Paris would be really a good and most delighted way of fun for sure. I am gonna have such a good and most reliable way of fun for sure. So just go around and this will be really having such a good and most reliable time.