• Home
  • Eiffel Tower

edited January 24 in Travel and Vacation

Eiffel Tower is a majestic place that I love to explore again and again and after watching these amazing views once again pondering to see this place. I will just go for the trip of this place with my fellows once again after west coast bus tours from los angeles. Now you guys share here some stuff and suggestions that which things will help me in making my this one trip some special and exciting for me?

Comments

• There is no doubt Eiffel Tower is an astonishing attraction, which every traveler loves to visit again and again. This attraction lavish views force traveling freak to explore it. It is really nice, you will explore this attraction once again and enjoy travel time there. However, do you like to enjoy nighttime there?

• Yes, I have enjoyed the night beauty of this iconic place and had a great time there. It looks really awesome at night and presents charming views. Even, this time I will enjoy the night trip and will get incredible experience for sure. What will you recommend me for the night trip of this destination?