• Home
  • Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Philippines trip

Chocolate Hills
    Rizal Park
    Siargao Island
    Panglao Island
    Malapascua Island
    Banaue Rice Terraces
    Boracay
    The Philippines is my next travel destination where I will go for the trip and will enjoy a lovely time at these places. I want to ask you that have you any kind of suggestions that will prove nice and helpful for me??

Tell me about us west coast tours?

Comments

• Your bucket list are so interesting and gorges for travel. All these attractions are so nice and amazing for visit. I suggest you should start your journey Banaue Rice Terraces because it place such a natural beautiful. you go there and see this place and will fresh your mind this place is my favorite. But you can visit other places one by one. By the way, Good luck for this journey. You share your views about these attractions here.

• Well, I like nice views from your side Arianna and damn sure now that my tour of the Philippines will gonna be exciting. On your recommendation, I will start trip from Banaue Rice Terraces and then will move on towards other sights. Here I would like to ask you something about the Panglao Island before to go so share here something really interesting and massive regarding this once destination.